- FII’s bought 15.6 K contract of Index Future worth 883 cores ,15.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 0.5 K short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Finding a 100 Percent Accurate Trading System
- As discussed in Last Analysis Now we are near 200 W SMA which we last touched on 25 Aug 2013 but we never closed below it, If Nifty has to maintain bullish undertone it need to close above 7100 tomorrow, else we are heading towards 6830-6860 zone where next levels of support lies. Nifty took support at 7860 made low of 6869 and jumped almost 150 points from the low, Also Weekly chart bounced from 200 W SMA and formed near the gann trendline, holding the same we can see bounce till 7150/7300 range, Break of 6860 can see move towards 6660/6630 range. Bank Nifty breaks 14000, EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.08 core with addition of 10.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, Nifty Future closed below the Rollover cost @7419 and gave 500 points profits till now
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.6 Lakh core with total contract traded at 3 lakh , PCR @0.73,VIX is very high Option buyers need to be very cautious any fall in vix will lead to fast fall in Option premium .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7300 CE OI at 48.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7300 .6900/7300 CE added 44 lakh in OI addition major addition was seen in 7000/7100 CE .FII sold 12.2 K CE longs and 9.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 53.9 K CE contracts and 17.4 K CE were shorted by them.FII buying PE and Retailers buying CE and get whipped everyday.
- 7000 PE OI@45.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 6950/7000 . 6900/7300 PE liquidated 10 lakh so bulls ran for cover, but added in 6800/6900 as Nifty took support at demand zone .FII bought 21.7 K PE longs mostly in 7100/7200 PE so till NF stays below 7050 can go down and 9.1 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 21.8 K PE contracts and 18 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 398 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 545cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.23
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6973 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7221 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7000 Tgt 7030,7054 and 7100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6950 Tgt 6905,6860 and 6830 (Nifty Spot Levels)