- FII’s bought 10.9 K contract of Index Future worth 556 cores ,1.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 12.2 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 13.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures. The story of a Woodcutter
- As discussed in Last Analysis Nifty now needs to close above 7336 for a quick move towards 7432 as shown in below chart. Low made today was 7327 and High made 7433 so nifty obliged us bouncing from demand to supply zone in single session, and in the process doing 1 target of ABCD pattern. Now range of 7460-7480 should be watched closely as closing above it can see nifty moving in 7550-7575 range where we have strong supply, Support at 7320 and 7250. Bank Nifty rises holding gann arc,EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.84 core with liquidation of 10 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today . Nifty rollover cost 7930 close below it saw sharp decline
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.65 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.84.How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7800 CE OI at 47.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7800 .7400/8000 CE liquidated 1.2 lakh in OI liquidation was seen by bears suggesting nifty bounced from 7250 we might have formed short term bottom .FII bought 38.7 K CE longs and 11.4 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 86.4 K CE contracts and 27 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7300 PE OI@72.4 lakhs strong base @ 7300. 7300/8000 PE added 22 lakh so bulls used to rise to add at lower PE strike prices making base at 7300.FII sold 12.8 K PE longs and 4 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 71.5 K PE contracts and 23.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 769 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 915 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.63
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7403 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7372 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7434 Tgt 7462,7495 and 7530 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7390 Tgt 7360,7332 and 7295 (Nifty Spot Levels)