Buy above 882 Tgt 888,893 and 900 SL 878
Sell below 873 Tgt 867,861 and 852 SL 878
Buy above 139.2 Tgt 140,141.5 and 143 SL 138.4
Sell below 137.3 Tgt 136.3,135 and 133 SL 138.2
Buy above 87 Tgt 87.7,88.5 and 89.4 SL 86.2
Sell below 85.8 Tgt 85,83.4 and 82 SL 86.4
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 4.14 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.08 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh