- FII’s sold 10.2 K contract of Index Future worth 648 cores ,11.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 1 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 12.2 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit both long and shorts in Index futures, We have discussed various scenarios which we can see after Bihar Election results are declared Bihar Election Result impact on Stock Market Case Study: How Emotion affect Trading
- As we have been advocating the importance of 7930 level in our past analysis , Nifty today formed low of 7926.15 and bounced back. Before the election result technical remains the same Unable to hold 7930 Nifty can go down all the way till 7783 as per SHARK harmonic pattern. As per Gunner also closing below7930 can see nifty move towards the green arc, around 7800.Bullish only on close above 8008 for a move towards 8080/8116. Bank Nifty hold gann quadrant, EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with liquidation of 4 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.39 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.48 lakh so increase in lot size showing effect on volumes, PCR @0.77. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8500 CE OI at 48 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE added 34.5 lakh in OI so bears adding aggressive position at higher levels.FII bought 5.4 K CE longs and 26.2 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 42.1 K CE contracts and 24.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 45.9 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7500/7900 PE added 12.3 lakh so bulls are also building up position eventhough nifty is not able to sustain higher levels almost 117 lakhs added in 6 days .FII bought 12.3 K PE longs and 4.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 16 K PE contracts and 22.3 K PE were shorted by them.FII going with bearish bias from start of series and effect is showing with rise we are seeing equal selling .
- FII’s bought 219 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 39 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.76.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7982 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8079 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8005 Tgt 8035,8072 and 8100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7920 Tgt 7889,7850 and 7800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh