- Nifty continued with small range play stuck between 2 EMA’s as shown in 2 chart suggesting big trending move is round the corner, Now 7885 should be watched going above it can see move towards 7937/7995 . On Downside break of 7825 again will revisit 7765/7714.Bank Nifty December Series Outlook
- Nifty December Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.87 core with addition of 47 Lakh,Rollover for NF stands @65.8 % and rollover cost 7896.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.98 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.62 lakh , PCR @1.03. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 31.4 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .8100 CE added 7.8 lakh in OI as bears added position at higher level.
- 7500 PE OI@ 43.7 lakhs strong base @ 7500. Range for NF comes at 7500-8200 at the start of the series.
- FII’s sold 398 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 948 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.32.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7916 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7916 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7890 Tgt 7909,7935 and 7975 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7865 Tgt 7844,7810 and 7780 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh