Buy above 127.6 Tgt 128.3 ,129.5 and 131 SL 127
Sell below 126 Tgt 125.2 ,123.7 and 122 SL 127
Buy above 522 Tgt 527 ,534 and 541 SL 518
Sell below 515 Tgt 509 ,505 and 495 SL 518
Buy above 84.6 Tgt 85.8 ,87.4 and 88.8 SL 84
Sell below 83 Tgt 81.8,81 and 80.1 SL 84
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 1.84 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863