Buy above 881 Tgt 888 ,899 and 912 SL 876
Sell below 860 Tgt 853,848 and 830 SL 865
Buy above 938 Tgt 943 ,950 and 959 SL 934
Sell below 928 Tgt 923,915 and 905.1 SL 934
Buy above 702 Tgt 706 ,713 and 720 SL 696
Sell below 690 Tgt 682,676 and 664 SL 695
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 1.84 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863