- FII’s sold 6.7 K contract of Index Future worth 470 cores ,63.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 69.8 K short contracts were added of by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 133 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter both long and shorts in Index futures, as Rollover have started happening. How To Teach Your Brain To Trade
- As discussed in previous analysis Nifty closed above its gann trendline resistance as shown below gunner chart,will be see follow up move till 7948/8050 on Upside, In case of failed breakout we can see downmove till 7700/7650. Nifty made high of 8055 and turned back forming gravestone doji,which is bearish if we see follow up move. Bears need to break 7900 and close below it and bulls need to close above 8000 on Monday.
- Nifty September Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.18 core with addition of 2.9 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position have booked profit today. Nifty again closed below the rollover price of 7998
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.54 Lakh core with total contract traded at 7.2 lakh . PCR @1.11 entering in euphoric phase.VIX showed major decline today as we have been warning and option premium collapsed.
- 8200 CE OI at 36.4 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7700/8200 CE liquidated 49 lakh in OI so bears got shock of series and liquidated half of their positions. FII bought 2.3 K CE longs and 99.9 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 120 K CE contracts.
- 7500 PE OI@ 48.5 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8100 PE added 13.1 lakh so bulls added 7.8 lakh again no major addition seen by bulls. FII sold 1.1 K PE longs and 18.7 K shorted PE were covered by them.Retail bought 9.2 K PE contracts and 39.1 K shorted contracts were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 643 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 415 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.67 trading at 2 year low.1997 Asian Currency Crisis happening again
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8008 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7839 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17453 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16730 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8000 Tgt 8030,8054 and 8080 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7940 Tgt 7900,7870 and 7840 (Nifty Spot Levels)