- FII’s bought 27.1 K contract of Index Future worth 598 cores ,21.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.5 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 16.1 K contract, so today’s market was used by FII’s to exit shorts in index futures and enter longs. Why traders who trade on news are Bound to fail in long run.
- Nifty continue to form higher high and higher low formation , still unable to cross crucial supply area as discussed in Weekly analysis. Today high was 8591 and our supply area was at 8589. Crossing the same we can see move to 8654 and unable to do so can see nifty again seeing pullback towards 8450 odd levels.
- Nifty August Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.66 core with addition of 5.9 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting long positions got added today.NF Rollover price came at 8503.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.57 core with total contract traded at 3 lakh . PCR @0.99
- 8800 CE OI at 48 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8800 .8400/8800 CE added 4.2 lakh in OI so bears continue to add need to see follow up move. FII bought 15.2 K CE longs and 5.4 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 6.3 K CE contracts and 46.1K CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 50.9 lakhs strong base @ 8200. 8300/8600 PE added 20 lakh so major addition seen in 8400/8600 PE and 62 lakh from start of series . FII bought 21.6 K PE longs and 16.9 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 93.3 K PE contracts and 51.8 K PE contracts were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 447 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 189 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.75
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8594 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8539 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19052 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18861 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8571 Tgt 8591,8614 and 8637 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8540 Tgt 8520,8500 and 8480 (Nifty Spot Levels)