- FII’s sold 2.4 K contract of Index Future worth 6 cores ,2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.5 K contract, so today’s fall was used by FII’s to enter shorts and longs in index futures What You Can Learn From Great Sportsmen to Improve Trading
- As discussed in last analysis 8318-8300 range is very important demand zone as shown in below chart, holding the same and moving above 8400 can see bulls coming back else we will see a further fall towards 8223 odd area. Nifty made low of 8316 exactly near our demand zone of 8318 and staged a smart pullback rally, Now a close above 8400 will fuel bulls towards the swing high of 8600. Gunner also shows nifty made low near the red arc and holding the same can stage rally.
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.83 core with addition of 4.1 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting shorts have entered the system. NF Rollover range @8357 should be kept close eye on,holding below bears are in control above it bulls have upper hand.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.85 core with total contract traded at 4.1 lakh. PCR @0.93.
- 8400 CE OI at 51.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8400 .8000/8500 CE added 1.6 lakh so bears added in small quantity holding 50 lakhs overall. FII bought 55.9 K CE longs and 3.7 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 0.08 K CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 48 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 0.90 lakh still holding 87 lakh suggesting bulls have not lost hope . FII bought 10 K PE longs and 14.3 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 33 K PE contracts.So again retailers bought PE and market going up.
- FII’s sold 465 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 590 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.39
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8365 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8403 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18703(For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18492 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8386 Tgt 8412,8457 and 8510 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8350 Tgt 8325,8290 and 8263 (Nifty Spot Levels)