Buy above 796 Tgt 800,806 and 814 SL 794
Sell below 790 Tgt 786,782 and 777 SL 794
Buy above 309 Tgt 310.7,313 and 317 SL 307
Sell below 305 Tgt 303,300 and 297 SL 307
Buy above 558 Tgt 561,565 and 570 SL 555
Sell below 552 Tgt 548,543 and 538 SL 555
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 1.97 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.