- FII’s sold 33.8 K contract of Index Future worth 853 cores ,14.5 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 19.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 33.8 K contract, so today’s rise was used by FII’s to enter shorts and book long in index futures How Markets Will React to Greek Referendum
- Nifty opened with gap down took support at Trend Changer TC level and bounced back sharply to close well above 8500.
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.77 core with addition of 3.8 Lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting longs have entered system today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.19 core with total contract traded at 5.8 lakh. PCR @1
- 8500 CE OI at 45.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8000/8500 CE liquidated 1 lakh so bears did not got panicked with todays rise holding 19 lakhs overall. FII bought 5.1 K CE longs and 31.3 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 41.7 K CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 54.6 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 23.3 lakh so bulls added aggressively today before the Greece referendum and have added 106 lakh suggesting bulls are still in control of market . FII bought 49.3 K PE longs and 20.3 K PE were shorted by them.Retail bought 37.8 K PE contracts.So again retailers bought PE and market going up.
- FII’s bought 149.37 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 409 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.4
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8457 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8399 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18636 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18404How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8533 Tgt 8542,8570 and 8619 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8479 Tgt 8450,8427 and 8386 (Nifty Spot Levels)