- FII’s bought 2.5 K contract of Index Future worth 32 cores ,17.8 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 20.3 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 38K contract, so todays rise was backed by short covering, no fresh long addition was seen by FII’s. Types of Confidence in Trading Why Adani Enterprises Shares Crashed ?
- This is what we discussed yesterday Nifty has been holding the gann 1×1 line also we are at crossover of grey and red line which generally give fast moves, so if 7997 is broken we can see a fast downmove till 7910 odd levels holding the same relief rally till 8200 can be seen in next few days. Time Ananlysis suggests big move is round the corner. Gann Time Analysis with Gunner helped us to be prepared for Big rise which came in today. As per Pyrapoint Analysis 8178/8228 is zone of resistance and price action near this range should be closely watched for further signal.
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.54 core with liquidation of 9 Lakh, with decrease in CoC suggesting longs have been closed .
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.88 core with total contract traded at 5.5 lakh. PCR @1 jumped from oversold zone.
- 8500 CE OI at 50.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE liquidated 7.4 lakh ,so bears liquidated on partial basis and no major liquidation seen still holding 93 lakh in open position. FII bought 19.7 K CE longs and 16 K CE were shorted by them.Retail sold bought 0.75 lakh CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 47 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 1 lakh so bulls still did not add major longs in 100 point rise , suggesting fear in bull camp , Holding just 11 lakh open position. FII bought 53.9 K PE longs and 2.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 482 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 788 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.84.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8105 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8211 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17670 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17984 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8153 Tgt 8176,8200 and 8228 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8099 Tgt 8070,8048 and 8020(Nifty Spot Levels)