- FII’s bought 177 K contract of Index Future worth 3823 cores ,121 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 55 K short contracts were squared by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 66 K contract. Highest number of Longs added by FII’s in 2015 in single day also before RBI policy on 2 June. Is it possible for an amateur trader to make sustainable profits ?
- Nifty reacted from the zone of support as shown in below chart, took support near 20 SMA, and reacted sharply on last trading day of the month and is now entering the crucial resistance zone before the RBI policy on 02 June. AS per Gunner also we are near red arc suggesting testing time ahead. Monday can be a rangebound day with volatile moves 8394-8483 before the RBI policy.
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.58 core with addition of 28.7 lakh, with increase in CoC suggesting longs have entered in the system.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.72 core with total contract traded at 6.8 lakh. PCR @0.84
- 8500 CE OI at 22.4 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8100/8400 CE added 1.8 lakh ,so no major addition by bears. FII bought 96.3 K CE longs and 8.2 K CE shorted were covered by them.Retail traders created 1.45 lakh shorts in CE contracts.
- 8000 PE OI@ 41.3 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 8100/8500 PE added 20.7 lakh so bulls added aggressively today. FII sold 19.1 K PE longs and 18.2 K PE were shorted by them.Retail traders created 3.2 lakh shorts in PE contracts.
- FII’s bought 2284 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 2267 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.82
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8418 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8368 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18667 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18590 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8444 Tgt 8460,8480 and 8504 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8392 Tgt 8370,8255 and 8230 (Nifty Spot Levels)