- FII’s sold 28.9 K contract of Index Future worth 585 cores,23.9 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 4.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 19 K contract.Conquer the Four Fears to be Profitable trader Part-III
- Nifty after falling 560 points in 6 trading finally stopped making lower lows and formed higher high. We had a volatile session today with nifty swinging wildly. Infosys results tomorrow between 12-1 PM will see market swinging wildly. Nifty is holding on to 225 degree gunner line suggesting demand at lower levels,Weekly closing tomorrow bulls will want to close above 8450 and bears below 8338.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.03 core with liquidation of 9.3 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position got closed.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.91 core with total contract traded at 6.8 lakh. PCR @0.85.
- 8500 CE OI at 51.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8500 .8400/8600 CE saw addition of 6.7 lakhs ,so bears who added aggressively in and added 115 lakh in past 7 trading session, so bears are still adding on to positions. FII bought 3.7 K CE longs and 1.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 52.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8300. 8500/8800 PE liquidated 7.2 lakh so bulls are stuck with panic still no addition seen in PE . FII bought 4.6 K PE longs and 5.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 276 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 559 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.3 lowest level in 2015.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8437 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8616 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18301 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18503 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8422 Tgt 8455,8481 and 8504 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8360 Tgt 8340,8300 and 8278 (Nifty Spot Levels)