- FII’s bought 7.8 K contract of Index Future worth 248 cores,4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.8 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 123 contract. Satyam India’s Enron : How the Scandal Unfolded
- Nifty continued with its rally forming higher high and higher low pattern.As discussed yesterday Till 8679 is not broken trend remains up, Low made today 8682 .As per gunner Nifty took support at Green arc and is now head to the gann line as shown by red line. Nifty is also near the 61.8% retracement at 8791 which should be watch out tomorrow. Current uptrend will get over when we have correction of more than 107 point from the highs. Till than use dips to buy.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.90 core with liquidation of 0.95 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position got squared off.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.37 core with total contract traded at 4.7 lakh. PCR @0.93 suggesting sentiments is turning bullish.
- 9000 CE OI at 45.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 9000 .8800 CE saw liquidation of 4.6 lakhs ,so bears have covered all their position in 8800 also. FII bought 24.1 K CE longs and 3.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 45.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8600/8700 PE added 5.5 lakh so bulls so total 22 lakh were added in 2 days and are making position for higher levels. FII sold 11.6 K PE longs and 13.6 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 193 cores in Equity and DII bought 492 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.24.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8771 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8602 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18783 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18471 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8800 Tgt 8815,8851 and 8880 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8745 Tgt 8712,8682 and 8645 (Nifty Spot Levels)