- FII’s sold 60.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1338 cores,57.4 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 3.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 54 K contract.Conquer the Four Fears to be Profitable trader Part-I
- Nifty continued forming lower low but closed below its 20/50/100 SMA, falling almost 422 points in 4 trading session also closing below the 1*2 angle per daily gunner. Pyrapoint support at 225 degree line comes @8374 If broken we can see a downfall till 200 DMA. Holding the same we can see a sharp and swift rally towards 8500/8560. Gann Date showed effect as discussed in Weekly Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.04 core with liquidation of 0.49 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position got acloseddded.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.27 core with total contract traded at 5.9 lakh. PCR @0.85 suggesting sentiments is turned bearish.
- 9000 CE OI at 56.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 9000 .8500/8600 CE saw addition of 37.1 lakhs ,so bears who added aggressively in and added 80 lakh in past 4 trading session. FII sold 11.6 K CE longs and 17.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 45.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8700/8900 PE liquidated 29.8 lakh so bulls are stuck with panic . FII bought 53.8 K PE longs and 19.3 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 1506 cores in Equity and bought 962 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.91.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8535 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8654 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18327 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18561 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8460 Tgt 8496,8514 and 8550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8420 Tgt 8400,8375 and 8350 (Nifty Spot Levels)