- FII’s bought 7.5 K contract of Index Future worth 392 cores,12.4 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 20 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 32.4 K contract.
- Nifty Charts are updated in Weekly Analysis please read that to see the action in coming week Gann box is holding red line which is positive for bulls and follow up move should be seen in coming week.
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.86 core with liquidation of 5.5 lakhs with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position got closed.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.86 core with total contract traded at 4.9 lakh. PCR @0.89, NF premium of 93 points is quiet high and we have 3 trading holidays in this month so we will see premium reduction and will lead to decrease in Option prices so be cautious when buying options for positional trading.
- 8600 CE OI at 26.3 lakh ,wall of resistance @ 8600 .8300/8500 CE saw addition of 12.7 lakhs,so bears have started adding to their position, with the start of series . FII bought 112 K CE longs and 40 K CE were shorted by them.FII’s have bought 3504 cores of Options of 1 day of the series suggesting trending move will be seen in this series.
- 8400 PE OI@ 24.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8400. No major addition or liquidation was seen in PE so bulls are neutral in start of series. FII bought 113 K PE longs and 26.5 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 320 cores in Equity and DII bought 674 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.41.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8429 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8470 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18133(For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18174How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8350 Tgt 8370,8390 and 8413 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8330 Tgt 8300,8270 and 8250 (Nifty Spot Levels)