- FII’s bought 86.9 K contract of Index Future worth 2224.84 cores, 59.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 27 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 32 K contract.
- Nifty was least volatile in yesterday trading session with range of just 202 points. Nifty showed a smart recovery in last 30 mins but was unable to cross its trendline resistance. Monday is very crucial as break of trendline breakout can see up move towards 8996 and 9034. Unable to cross again we can revist the lows before any upmove forward.
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.57 core with addition of 15.1 lakhs with increase in cost of carry.NF premium is 62 points which will come down in coming session with fall in IV’s of Options and VIX also corrected 13%.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.68 core with total contract traded at 11 lakh. PCR @0.84.
- 9000 CE OI at 57.8 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8700/8900 CE added 0.8 lakhs, so no major addition by bears. FII bought 38.6 K CE longs and 26.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 42.8 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8600/8800 PE saw addition of 17.4 lakhs so bulls have started adding aggressively. FII added 47 K PE longs and 2.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 614 cores in Equity and DII sold 740 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.82.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8916(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8837 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19470(For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19100 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8941 Tgt 8970,8996 and 9034 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8860 Tgt 8840,8820 and 8800(Nifty Spot Levels)