- FII’s bought 45.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1127 cores, 35.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 10 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 24 K contract. I have discussed which traders can use as an Input to their trading plan for Budget Day Stock Market Response to past Union Budget and Option Trading Strategy for Union Budget 2015 .
- Tomorrow we have the budget day, Expectation are High Stock Market soared on expectation of reformist budget, Budget day is known for wild swing. Do remember even if expectation are met market can react negatively like happened in May 2014 Election result day Market soared but gave huge correction, so my only advise is be extremely cautious in tomorrow trading session. Hourly is on verge of giving breakout and trading above 21/34 EMA and once broken the green line of gann box can see nifty move towards new high and 9120, Any break below 8806 can see nifty retracing all move of today.
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.41 core with addition of 2 lakhs with increase in cost of carry.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.73 core with total contract traded at 5.5 lakh. PCR @0.77.Volumes were not great today and move was backed by short covering.
- 9000 CE OI at 52.7 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8700/8900 CE added 6.1 lakhs, major change in OI will be seen after budget event.FII added 70K CE longs and 41.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 42.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8600/8800 PE saw addition of 25.4 lakhs so bulls have started adding but no major indication as of now. FII added 64.1 K CE longs and 28.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1957 cores in Equity and DII sold 492 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.82.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8834 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8797 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19037 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18904 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8856 Tgt 8895,8945 and 9034 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8806 Tgt 8755,8666 and 8616 (Nifty Spot Levels)