- FII’s bought 55.6 K contract of Index Future worth 1137 cores, 38.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 16.9 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 21.8 K contract ,so FII’s added aggressive long in Index Futures and squared off shorts in index futures.
- Nifty did a follow up on breakout on Hourly chart, now is again near a big trendline resistance of 8830-8840 range, Nifty has 3 failed attempt in crossing this range, once crossed we can see another trending move on upside. Gann Box is also approaching the green line as shown in below chart, once crossed we will move towards the yeallow line as shown in below chart.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 2.58 core with addition of 5 lakhs so long addition was seen, but few short also added at higher levels as cost of carry increased.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.39 core with total contract traded at 4.4 lakh. PCR @0.95.
- 9000 CE OI at 61.7 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8400/8900 CE liquidated huge 17.5 lakhs so bears have started giving up after a 350 point rise. FII sold 5.9 K CE and 7.6 K shorted CE were covered by them. Many traders are confused FII are shorting market but still market is going up, Do understand FII have good holding power and they do not play for 20/50 points they play for atleast 300/500 points in a trade so even if market goes up due to various factor they have holding power and also adding short at higher levels based on proper risk and money management. So try to follow your trading system use FII numbers as an input to your trading plan.
- 8600 PE OI@ 41.9 lakhs so strong base @ 8600. 8700/8900 PE saw addition of 25.4 so bulls have started adding aggressively and 8800 can add as short term support in case of any dip . FII bought 28.6 K PE and 15 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 390 cores in Equity and DII bought 95 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.1.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8816 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8772 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19400 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19430.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8822 Tgt 8841,8878 and 8934 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8780 Tgt 8750,8720 and 8690 (Nifty Spot Levels)