- FII’s sold 5 K contract of Index Future worth 3.39 cores, 11.9 K Long contract were off by FII’s and 6.8 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 18.8 K contract ,so FII’s squared off both longs and shorts before the RBI event.
- Nifty after bearish engulfing pattern yesterday failed to do any follow up and formed a perfect DOJI candlestick pattern before the RBI event. Nifty held on to 8751 as discussed in weekly analysis and showed intraday rally but got sold into. Nifty is trading below its 21/34 HEMA so bull will become active only above 8840 and bear will start making move below 8750, within the range choppy mode and trending move on break of this range. Expect trending move in next 2 days looking at price action and gann box as shown below.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 2.49 core with liquidation of 5.3 lakhs so bulls liquidated position and also intraday volatility caught many traders off the guard.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.56 lakh core with total contract traded at 4.2 lakh. PCR @0.90,VIX is also at higher end of range so after RBI policy should go down further.
- 9000 CE OI at 51.3 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8600/8900 CE added 5.7 lakhs so bears have started shorted 8800/8900 CE, Also if VIX goes down yesterday premium will also erode. FII bought 12.1 K CE and 19.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8600 PE OI@ 24.6 lakhs so strong base @ 8600. 8700/8800 PE added 0.88 lakh in OI so bulls are confident of further up move after today intraday volatality and leaving to RR to give surprise. FII bought 37.1 K PE and 4.5 K PE shorted were covered by them.FII’s have added 1.1 lakh PE in last 2 session.
- FII’s sold 629 cores in Equity and DII sold 224 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.79.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8854 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8909 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19950 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 20271.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8800 Tgt 8841,8874 and 8903 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8751 Tgt 8730,8706 and 8652 (Nifty Spot Levels)