- FII’s bought 21.7 K contract of Index Future worth 512 cores, 2.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 19.5 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 17.2 K contract ,so FII’s added long in Index Futures and squared off shorts in index futures.
- Nifty rise was again halted near a big trendline resistance of 8830-8840 range, Nifty has 3 failed attempt in crossing this range, and today crossed above it but was again unable to cross. Gann Box is also approaching the green line but still unable to close above it keeping both bulls and bears in limbo.Higher Highs and Higher lows are still intact so we are in firm uptrend.The Logic behind my facebook post of Nifty hitting new life high is Fall from 8996 to 8470 took 8 trading session and the rise till 8870 has consumed 5 trading session so if faster retracement is at work we should see new high by Friday.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 2.60 core with addition of 2.4 lakhs so long addition was seen, but few short also added at higher levels as cost of carry increased.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.18 core with total contract traded at 3.7 lakh. PCR @0.98.
- 9000 CE OI at 62.3 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8400/8800 CE liquidated 5.3 lakhs so bears have started giving up after a 350 point rise but huge addition of 10 laljh was seen in 8900 CE so 8900 will add as big resistance and gap up can take off that. FII sold 12 K CE and 14.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 38.8 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8700/8900 PE saw addition of 15.4 so bulls have started adding aggressively and 8800 can add as short term support in case of any dip . FII bought 5.9 K PE and 7.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 182 cores in Equity and DII bought 280 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.15.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8870 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8780 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19419 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19425.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8824 Tgt 8841,8878 and 8934 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8777 Tgt 8750,8720 and 8690 (Nifty Spot Levels)