- FII’s bought 19.5 K contract of Index Future worth 403 cores, 2.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 17.2 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 14.9 K contract ,so FII’s added long in Index Futures and squared off shorts in index futures.
- As discussed yesterday analysis As per Gann Analysis 10/11 Feb are very important date and sharp and swift reversal should be seen in next 2 sessions. Nifty had a volatile session of trade today swinging 1.5% 3 time in intraday making it difficult for traders to judge the right direction but never broke the low made in opening session suggesting we might have formed a short term bottom confirmation awaited as it needs to be protected till end of week and we need to close above 8600 by Friday, On Upside we need to watch the zone of 8655-8680 as and when it comes very closely as this is where major supply will come.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 2.49 core with addition of 1.3 lakhs so short liquidation was seen in volatile session.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.05 lakh core with total contract traded at 6.7 lakh. PCR @0.91.
- 9000 CE OI at 61.7 lakh so wall of resistance @ 9000 .8400/8900 CE added 20.6 lakhs and 60 lakhs in 4 days so bears are holding and increasing their shorts,creating resistance at higher levels. FII bought 17.9 K CE and 34.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 39.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8500. 8600 saw addition of 4.3 lakh so bulls are hopeful of short term bottom 8700/8800 PE saw liquidation of 6.8 so bulls are still panicking and next 2 days are very crucial. FII bought 44.4 K PE and 32.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1261 cores in Equity and DII bought 851 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.16.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8601 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8788 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18760 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 19025.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8561 Tgt 8588,8614 and 8655 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8540 Tgt 8520,8500 and 8475 (Nifty Spot Levels)