- FII’s sold 10.5 K contract of Index Future worth 244 cores, 9.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 20.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 30.3 K contract ,so FII’s added both long shorts in Index futures.
- Nifty continued with formation of higher highs and higher lows and also crossed and closed above the 61.8% retracement also near the blue line of gann box and 50 SMA, tomorrow price action is very crucial to suggests can we see gap filling from till8378 and see further upmove till 8450 odd levels where we can triangle breakout , unable to cross or see follow up move can see nifty going back to 8250 odd levels.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 1.75 core with addition of 4.4 lakh in OI, short covering with long addition was seen today with increase in cost of carry.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.73 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.9 lakh. PCR @1.03.
- 8400 CE OI at 44.1 lakh so wall of resistance @ 8400 but writers have slowly started covering .8500/8600 CE saw liquidation of 0.9 lakhs so bears have slowly started covering their shorts more on close above 50 SMA. FII bought 9.6 K CE and 3.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8100 PE OI@ 59.7 lakhs so strong base @ 8100. 8200 PE added 2.6 lakh in OI 8200 PE writers are getting confident of holding and 8300/8500 added 6 lakh in OI so bulls are back with bang adding to 14 lakh. FII bought 1.5 K PE and 2.7 K PE were shorted were by them.
- FII’s bought 244 cores in Equity and DII sold 331 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.13.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8319 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8304 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18797 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18806 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8332 Tgt 8355,8387 and 8442 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8298 Tgt 8268,8245 and 8213 (Nifty Spot Levels)