- FII’s bought 19.8 K contract of Index Future worth 453 cores, 18.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1.6 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 16.6 K contract ,so FII’s added majority long in Index futures in.
- As discussed in yesterday analysis Nifty is near very crucial point as per Ichimoku Cloud and big move is round the corner. Also 20/50 SMA are converging any break above 8310 can see explosive move on upside and break of 8214 can see move below 8174/8120. Nifty gave the explosive move today and closed above the resistance of 8310 and 61.8% retracement of 8374. 8288/8300 is good support zone and dips near this shall we bought into.
- Nifty Future Jan Open Interest Volume is at 2.14 core with addition of 2.8 lakh in OI. So after 4 dull sessions volumes are back and bulls were at the driving seat.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.65 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.8 lakh. PCR @1.14, Huge jump in PCR.
- 8600 CE OI at 36. lakh so wall of resistance @ 8600.8300/8600 CE saw liquidation of 16 lakhs so bears started covering there positions. FII bought 14.3 K CE and 859 CE were shorted by them.
- 8200 PE OI@ 45.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8200. 8300 PE liquidated 1.2 lakh in OI 8300 PE writers are still not confident in the rise and follow upmove in next week can give the confidence. FII sold 7.2 K PE and 11.7 K PE PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 259 cores in Equity and DII bought 67 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.20
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8433 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8327 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 19161 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18850, Traders following TC levels were rewarded handsomely .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8410 Tgt 8440,8460 and 8486 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8360 Tgt 8340,8320 and 8300 (Nifty Spot Levels)