Positional traders should look for 212 as trend changer level,closing above it stock can head to 220, unable to do so 200 is back on cards.
Buy above 210 Tgt 212,215 and 220 SL 208
Sell below 206.5 Tgt 204,202 and 199 SL 208
Positional traders should look for 233 as trend changer level,closing above it stock can head to 238/241, unable to do so 225/220 is back on cards.
Buy above 230 Tgt 232,235 and 241 SL 228
Sell below 225 Tgt 222,220 and 215 SL 227
Buy above 291 Tgt 293,297 and 301 SL 290
Sell below 289 Tgt 286,282 and 278 SL 290
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.