- FII’s sold 14.3 K contract of Index Future worth 303 cores, 6.9 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 7.4 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 534 contract ,so FII’s squared off long in Index Futures, added shorts in index future.
- Nifty saw a pullback of 78 points ,so keep an eye of this pullback if it extends more than 100 points as discussed in previous post correction will resume , else again march to new highs will be seen.
- Nifty Future December Open Interest Volume is at 2.19 core with liquidation of 2.6 lakh in OI suggesting long liquidation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.35 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.2 lakh. PCR @1.05, PCR suggesting trending moves ahead.
- 8500 CE OI at 44.1 lakh when NF is trading well above 8500 suggesting CE writers are holding on to positions and if NF moves above 8670 unwinding will start happening. 8800/8900 CE saw addition of 8.3 lakh suggesting speculative buying before RBI event.FII bought 19.7 K CE and 14.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8500 PE OI@ 46.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8500 . 8600 PE added 2.4 lakh in OI so base building happening @8600 and will become base in next few days.FII bought 21.2 K PE and 27.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 12 cores in Equity and DII sold 555 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.1
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8622 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8600 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18687 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 18470 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8574 Tgt 8604,8623 and 8652 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8545 Tgt 8526,8496 and 8448(Nifty Spot Levels)