Buy above 484.5 Tgt 490,495 and 501 SL 480
Sell below 478 Tgt 474,466 and 462 SL 482
Buy above 362 Tgt 365,370 and 376 SL 360
Sell below 358 Tgt 355,350 and 344 SL 360
Any close above 254 stock is heading back to 260/267.
Buy above 250 Tgt 254,256 and 260 SL 249
Sell below 245.5 Tgt 243.4,239 and 233 SL 247
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.