Any close above 2584 stock is heading to 2639/2673/2728 in short term.
Buy above 2570 Tgt 2590,2617 and 2639 SL 2560
Sell below 2537 Tgt 2513,2486 and 2450 SL 2550
Any close above 555 stock is heading to 576/589/597
Buy above 553 Tgt 560,570 and 580 SL 550
Sell below 544 Tgt 540,532 and 520 SL 547
Buy above 312 Tgt 315,320 and 324 SL 310
Sell below 307 Tgt 304,300 and 297 SL 310
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for November Month, Intraday Profit of 2.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.28 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Please also read the detailed Disclaimer mentioned in the Right side of Blog.
The post given here are My Personal views and for learning purpose, trading or investing in stocks is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. I will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.