Any close below 754 stock is heading back to 700
Buy above 768 Tgt 775,784 and 791 SL 766
Sell below 759 Tgt 752,745 and 738 SL 763
Any close below 267 stock is heading back to 254.
Buy above 275 Tgt 278,283 and 288 SL 273
Sell below 269 Tgt 265,261 and 256 SL 272
Any close below 665 short term target 644/631
Buy above 684 Tgt 690,697 and 710 SL 680
Sell below 679 Tgt 675,670 and 665 SL 682
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.