Unable to close above 2728 stock is heading to 2673/2639/2584. Any close above 2735 stock is heading to 2817.
Buy above 2728 Tgt 2756,2780 and 2817 SL 2715
Sell below 2710 Tgt 2688,2658 and 2620 SL 2725
Any close below 555 stock is heading to 521.
Buy above 574 Tgt 581,585 and 593 SL 570
Sell below 566 Tgt 562,555 and 543 SL 570
Unable to close above 254 stock is heading to 246/241.
Buy above 249 Tgt 252,256 and 259 SL 247.8
Sell below 244 Tgt 241,236 and 231 SL 246
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.