- FII’s sold 613 contract of Index Future worth 49 cores, 2.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.4 K contract , so FII’s added both long and short in index futures.
- Nifty continued with one way rise breaking above the resistance of 8490 and closing comfortable above 8530. It has been 24 days where Nifty has been rising and maximum correction seen is 100 points, so till we are seeing correction of less than or equal to 100 points buy all dips, Any pullback which extends 100 points will only lead to correction.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 1.89 core with liquidation of 20.6 lakh in OI which got rollovered to December series suggesting long rollover.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.39 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.9 lakh. PCR @1.15, PCR is again showing overconfidence in Bulls.
- 8600 CE OI at 44.6 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8500 CE saw 7.7 lakh addition in OI suggesting bears are weakening at 8500 but still not down and out. FII’s bought 12.7 K CE longs and 13.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 66.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8300 . 8500 PE added 15.5 lakh in OI so bears exited in panic,base building happening @8500. FII’s bought 8.6 K contract PE longs and 35.7 K PE were shorted by them mostly in 8300/8400 PE.
- FII’s bought 407 cores in Equity and DII sold 162 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.92.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8526(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8392 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 18238 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17856.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8546 Tgt 8562,8590 and 8629 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8517 Tgt 8502,8478 and 8458(Nifty Spot Levels)