- FII’s sold 13.5 K contract of Index Future worth 394 cores, 11.6 K Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 1.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 9.8 K contract , so FII have slowly started shorts in Index Futures and booked profit in long contract.
- Nifty today did a follow up of gravestone doji candlestick formed yesterday , Dalal Street old saying came true again Buy rumor , Sell news, On Upside if 8411 is broken 8450 is Fibonacci resistance, Any break below 8320/8280 will see Nifty correcting till 8200/8220 odd levels as shown in below 2 charts.We have SBI/Tata Motors and BHEL results tomorrow, SBI and Tata Motors is Index heavyweight so results will impact market. Grinding move is beneficial to Option writers because of their option writing. Once, they start covering options written, we might start the trending move again. Whether we fall deep or not is debatable, but for me the upside looks capped for this series.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 2.31 core with liquidation of 6.7 lakh in OI suggesting long liquidation.Today volumes were highest in past 7 days so if 8380/8390 not crossed we can see break of 8320 tomorrow.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.05 lakh core with total contract traded at 3.8 lakh. PCR @1.01
- 8500 CE OI at 58.4 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8400 CE saw 4.7 lakh in OI suggesting 8400 will be difficult to cross in short term in NS , FII’s bought 25.6 K CE longs and 4.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8300 PE OI@ 53.4 lakhs so strong base @ 8300 but it saw an liquidation of 7.5 lakh out of 10 lakh which got added yesterday so 8300 can be tested tomorrow . 8400 PE liquidated 3.7 lakh in OI so 8400 needs to be watched if more PE are not written we can see some more unwinding , FII’s bought 7.9 K contract PE longs and 6.2 K PE were shorted by them. With just a 30 points fall in NF we are seeing huge unwinding suggesting panic in bull camp.
- FII’s bought 690 cores in Equity and DII sold 738 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.56.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8388 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8354 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 17568 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17316.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8365 Tgt 8390,8403 and 8450(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8350 Tgt 8316,8274 and 8228(Nifty Spot Levels)