Buy above 487 Tgt 491,498 and 509 SL 485
Sell below 480 Tgt 474,470 and 462 SL 483
Unable to close above 110 stock is heading back to 102.
Buy above 109 Tgt 110.5,112.3 and 114.4 SL 108
Sell below 107.8 Tgt 106.8,104.8 and 103 SL 108.8
Unable to close above 288 stock is heading back to 267.
Buy above 288 Tgt 292,295 and 300 SL 285.4
Sell below 282.5 Tgt 280.5,276 and 268 SL 284
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.