Buy above 1015 Tgt 1023,1034 and 1044 SL 1010
Sell below 1000 Tgt 990,980 and 970 SL 1010
Buy above 154.2 Tgt 155.3,157 and 159 SL 153.5
Sell below 152 Tgt 149.5,147 and 145 SL 153.5
Buy above 1407 Tgt 1417,1430 and 1445 SL 1401
Sell below 1389 Tgt 1380,1365 and 1350 SL 1401
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.