Close above 996 stock is heading to 1008/1021/1042.
Buy above 995 Tgt 1000,1008 and 1018 SL 992
Sell below 987 Tgt 983,979 and 970 SL 992
Buy above 322 Tgt 325,330 and 335 SL 319
Sell below 317 Tgt 315,311 and 305 SL 319
Buy above 90.5 Tgt 92.1,94 and 96 SL 90
Sell below 88 Tgt 86.6,84.6 and 82 SL 89
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.