Skip to content
- Do not trade because you want to trade, trade the system signals not the noise of Analyst. Wait for a reason to trade.
- Trading is always not about making money, many times it is about preserving your profits and waiting on sidelines for trade set up to give entry.
- Stop predicting about a top/bottom and focus more on making money.
- In losing streaks trade smaller and smaller until you start winning again.
- Don’t trade your opinions trade a carefully written trading plan that expresses a methodology with an edge.
- Don’t trade your emotions trade your quantified entry set ups.
- Stop exiting when your scared and exit with your trailing stop is hit.
- Only trade when the market environment gives your system a green light, go to cash when the market gives your system a red light.
- The Volatile the price action the more focused you have to be with your entries.