- So finally we have got a new High, We have been advocating of the same in our Weekly Analysis Nifty ready to march towards all time high, and Daily Analysis structure is still bullish till it do not close below the green line in the gann box.Once 8060 is crossed new high can come by Expiry or by Friday. Big move will be coming either tomorrow or Thursday. So whats next , Nifty has been rising continuously and negative divergence are visible in daily charts,so small dip/correction can be seen till 8100. As per Elliot Waves target for this move comes near 8326 as shown below. Traders do note Lot sizes of F&O contract will be revised from November series, Click on the link to see revised lot sizes, Nifty lot size is getting reduced to 25 from today.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 1.85 core with addition of 43.5 lakh in OI.Series is starting on a heavy note so trending moves are bound to come.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 5.51 lakh core highest ever with total contract traded at 2.6 lakh. PCR @1.08.Again time to be cautious as PCR jumped above 1
- As per Option Data range is coming @ 8000-8300 for next few days.
- FII’s bought 1257 cores in Equity and DII sold 94 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.32.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8187 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8187 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16781 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16781.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8181 Tgt 8205,8220 and 8241 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8145 Tgt 8109,8085 and 8050 (Nifty Spot Levels)