- FII’s bought 4.9 K contract of Index Future worth 196 cores, 9.2 K Long contract were squared off and 4.3 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 13.6 K contract , so FII squared off both long and short in index futures.
- Nifty is trading in gann box angles in and is near an important support zone, closing above it today by holding 7784-7800 range we can see bounceback in nifty and unable to do so larger correction is on the way. 7784 is also 61.8% ratio so profit booking in shorts is advised near these levels.Expect a big range in intraday in coming 2 session.
- Nifty Future October Open Interest Volume is at 1.63 core with addition of 0.5 lakh in OI with increase in CoC suggesting short addition.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.63 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.9 lakh. PCR @0.86
- 8100 CE OI at 60 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8000 CE added 7 lakh suggesting 8000 will be difficult to cross in coming trading sessions, 7900 CE also added 3.6 lakh so 7900 will be fighting point again between bulls and bears. FII’s sold 9.4 K CE longs and 12.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 57.2 lakhs so strong base @ 7800, high probability of bounce around these levels . 7900 PE OI@40.1lakh with liquidation of 3 lakh so 7900 PE is coming up as an strong resistance , FII’s bought 18.1 K contract PE longs and 5.6 K PE contract were shorted by them mostly in 7700PE.
- FII’s sold 1440 cores in Equity and DII bought 663 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.38.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7888 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7972 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15475 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7845 Tgt 7869,7896 and 7923 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7815 Tgt 7784, 7750 and 7715 (Nifty Spot Levels)