- FII’s bought 52.9 K contract of Index Future worth 2166 cores, 45 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.8 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 37.2 K contract , so FII added highest amount of long in index futures in October series.
- As discussed in past 2 days analysis structure is still bullish till it do not close below the green line in the gann box.Once 8060 is crossed new high can come by Expiry or by Friday. Big move will be coming either tomorrow or Thursday. Nifty did not break the green line of Gann box and has now approached the yeallow line which acted as resistance and tomorrow price action needs to be watched. Market moves are happening only in gaps so traders who took long as per trend changer level would be njoying the current upmove. Trades do note Lot sizes of F&O contract will be revised from November series, Click on the link to see revised lot sizes, Nifty lot size is getting reduced to 25
- Nifty Future October Open Interest Volume is at 1.21 core with liquidation of 15.2 lakh in OI all of which got rollovered in November series.Today Nifty traded in range of 10 points for most of time of the day,which was used by traders to rollover in November series.Rollover of T-1 days was higest and currect OI of November series @ 1.42 cores is highest in 2014 indicating major move is coming in November series.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.17 lakh core with total contract traded at 2. lakh. PCR @1.15.Again time to be cautious as PCR jumped above 1
- 8100 CE OI at 60.4 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8150 CE added 5.7 lakh in OI suggesting 8150 will be difficult to cross FII’s bought 5.8 K CE longs and 26.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 57.5 lakhs so strong base @ 8000 . 8100 PE added 12.9 lakh in OI so fight for 8100 will happen tommrow, FII’s bought 20.5 K contract PE longs and 5.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 785 cores in Equity and DII sold 507 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.32.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8075 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7951 and BNF Trend Deciding Level 16661 (For Intraday Traders) BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16600.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8108 Tgt 8125,8153 and 8180 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8080 Tgt 8062,8034 and 8016 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 8145
Lower End Expiry:8035