- FII’s bought 14.3 K contract of Index Future worth 566 cores, 12.4 K Long contract were added and 1.8 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 10.6 K contract , so FII added long in index futures and covered partial short in index futures.
- As discussed yesterday Nifty near gann box support, Be ready for big move Nifty obliged us with big move as we expected, but it does not mean bulls are back, till be cross the green line in gann box as shown below. 8000-8030 is where the green line will come so be cautious near this level. On downside support is now in range of 7940-7930. Weekly closing tommorow bulls will like to close above 8000 bears below or around 7900.
- Nifty Future October Open Interest Volume is at 1.64 core with addition of 0.9 lakh in OI with decrease in CoC suggesting short liquidation.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.63 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.9 lakh. PCR @0.86
- 8200 CE OI at 57 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8000 CE liquidated 12 lakh suggesting 8000 bears are losing ground but not completely out , 7900 CE liquidated 4.8 lakh so 7900 will become support for nifty. FII’s bought 12.4 K CE longs and just 21 shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 58.4 lakhs so strong base @ 7800 . 7900 PE OI@47.9 lakh with addition of 7.8 lakh so 7900 PE will become strong support now , FII’s sold 12.2 K contract PE longs and 4.1 K shorted PE contract were covered by them mostly in 7700PE.
- FII’s sold 20 cores in Equity and DII bought 632 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.04.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7975 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7972 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15505.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7972 Tgt 7993,8025 and 8078 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7940 Tgt 7907,7886 and 7842 (Nifty Spot Levels)