Buy above 86.3 Tgt 87.5,89.4 and 92 SL 85.9
Sell below 84.2 Tgt 82.7,81.3 and 79.5 SL 85
Any close above 665 stock is heading to 690 in short term.
Buy above 660 Tgt 665,672 and 678 SL 658
Sell below 656 Tgt 647,635 and 626 SL 658
Any close above 898 stock is heading to 932/953
Buy above 898 Tgt 902,907 and 914 SL 896
Sell below 894 Tgt 889,882 and 876 SL 896
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 2.03 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.46 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.