Buy above 284 Tgt 286,289 and 295 SL 282
Sell below 279 Tgt 276,270 and 266 SL 282
Buy above 181.5 Tgt 184.3,187.7 and 192 SL 180
Sell below 176 Tgt 172.2,169 and 166 SL 178
Close above 580 stock is heading to 597/610.
Buy above 576 Tgt 582,589 and 597 SL 572
Sell below 565 Tgt 562,555 and 548 SL 568
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for September Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 2.09 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.