Buy above 129.3 Tgt 130.1,132.1 and 135 SL 128
Sell below 127 Tgt 125.2,124.4 and 122.2 SL 128
Close above 81 short term target comes @ 84 and 86
Buy above 79.6 Tgt 80.2,81.3 and 82.1 SL 79
Sell below 78.8 Tgt 188.8.131.52 and 76.5 SL 79.4
Close above 288 stock short term target comes at 300 and 322.
Buy above 284 Tgt 288,294 and 300 SL 282
Sell below 280 Tgt 278.5,275 and 273 SL 282
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.