Buy above 207 Tgt 211,215 and 219 SL 203
Sell below 201 Tgt 198,192 and 184 SL 203
Buy above 506.5 Tgt 511,515 and 521 SL 503
Sell below 500 Tgt 498,492 and 485 SL 503
Buy above 932 Tgt 939,945 and 955 SL 929
Sell below 925 Tgt 920,918 and 912 SL 929
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.