Buy above 338 Tgt 342,345 and 349 SL 335
Sell below 333 Tgt 330.5,326 and 323 SL 335
Buy above 1351 Tgt 1365,1375 and 1382 SL 1347
Sell below 1344 Tgt 1335,1318 and 1300 SL 1347
Any close below 233 stock is heading towards 228/225.
Buy above 239 Tgt 242,244.5 and 248 SL 236.5
Sell below 235 Tgt 232.5,229 and 226 SL 236.5
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for August Month, Intraday Profit of 2.57 Lakh and Positional Profit of 1.93 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.