- FII’s sold 14626 contract of Index Future worth 591 cores, 20 K Long contract were squared off and 5.3 K short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 25.4 K contract , so FII were in square off mode.
- Nifty after 9 days of rally saw a small correction today but that too was bought into in fag end of session. Nifty hourly is trading in channel as shown in below chart, Today low of 8062 becomes an important level to watch in coming days break below this can lead quick fall to 8020 levels.Holding the same new high will come. Weekly closing tommrow bull will like to protect 8062.
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.59 cores with liquidation of 9.8 lakh suggesting long addition .VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.59 lakh core with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh. PCR @1.06.
- 8200 CE OI at 50.8 lakh suggesting wall of resistance , 8100 CE liquidated 1.3 lakh suggesting bears losing grip on 8100 .8000 CE liquidated 2.7 lakh suggesting support around 8000 can be seen . FII’s sold 6.5 K CE longs and 1.9 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@ 69.6 lakhs so strong base @ 8000. 7900 PE OI@56.2 so support building up @7900, 7800 PE liquidated 0.2 lakh in OI. FII’s bought 15.5 K contract PE longs and 3.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1697 cores in Equity and DII sold 555 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.35.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8113 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8080 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 16053.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 8100 Tgt 8120,8144 and 8176 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8090 Tgt 8066, 8036 and 8012 (Nifty Spot Levels)