Buy above 1018 Tgt 1023,1028 and 1034 SL 1014
Sell below 1009 Tgt 1004,999 and 990 SL 1013
Buy above 738 Tgt 748,760 and 770 SL 735
Sell below 731 Tgt 735,725 and 715 SL 735
Any close below 288 stock is heading back to 267.
Buy above 294 Tgt 296,300 and 306 SL 292
Sell below 289 Tgt 286,283 and 280 SL 292
How to trade Intraday and Positional Calls — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for July Month, Intraday Profit of 3.28 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4.67 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.