- FII’s bought 10.7 K contract of Index Future worth 437 cores, 31.6 K Long contract were added and 20.9 K short contracts were addedby FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 52.5 contract , so FII are adding both long and short in index futures.
- Nifty has done nothing from past 6 trading session and closing in range of 7875-7936. Series of Dojis around new high suggesting market participants are confused on next move.Also we have rising wedge forming on daily chart and most of market participants looking to see 8000 on Index . Will market oblige ?
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 88.5 lakh with liquidation of 16 lakh suggesting long liquidation and 42 lakh got rollovered to September series.VIX being very low suggests bulls are still overconfident and every dip is getting bought into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.83 lakh core with total contract traded at 2.2 lakh. PCR @1.02
- 8000 CE OI at 1.04 Core suggesting wall of resistance , 7800 CE liquidated 5.3 lakh suggesting bears cutting down positions . 7900 CE liquidated 6.7 lakh suggesting bulls are making support on 7900 . FII’s bought 7.8 K CE longs and 21.7 K CE were shorted by them. FII are shorting 7900/7800 CE, so is this an indication of expiry below 7900 ?
- 7900 PE OI@ 59.5 lakhs so strong base @ 7900 .FII’s bought 8.7 K contract PE longs and 5.2 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 290 cores in Equity and DII bought 237 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 60.43.FII’s have bought 3.3 K cores and DII’s
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7934 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7778 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 15340 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7950 Tgt 7963,7980 and 8000 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7933 Tgt 7919, 7902 and 7880 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry:7988
Lower End of Expiry:7879